IILM Business School, Bangalore
IILM Business School at Bangalore uses rigorous and intensive integrated teaching methods to prepare the students to take up business and managerial positions in any environment. The Undergraduate Business School emphasizes on the combination of core business subjects and soft skill courses which lead to total personality development of the students.
Academic excellence, holistic education, global relevance and contemporaneous curriculum continue to be the corner stone’s of IILM Institute s educational edifice. I am confident these four aspects will always define learning at IILM Institute.
We aspire to impart quality education, with a specialized faculty and a strong infrastructure. With these services we dream to make contributions ourselves along with our students in an increasingly globalised world.
Through our rigorous and intensive teaching methods, we aim to equip our students with the essentials of the business world. Understanding the importance of soft skills along with the basic business modules, our undergraduate business school offers an interwoven program. Through this program, the student gains grooming for the real world while understanding the foundation of business.
Through innovative techniques we aim to provide our students with a foray of creativity and out of the box thinking. We understand the competitive levels along with the need for adaptation to the fast paced corporate world, and strive to prepare our students accordingly.
IILM Institute for Higher Education is one of the most modern, purpose built business school in the country. This section will take you through various facilities like Sports facilities, Library, Cafeteria and IT infrastructure etc.
IILM will be a leader in values based management education and business focused research
- To develop tomorrow’s business leaders, entrepreneurs and managers through:
- An education based on ethical values resulting in knowledge and skills valued by industry and leading to graduate employability.
- Application oriented research relevant to business and management that flows into the teaching-learning process
- Inspirational and creative teaching which motivates students to assimilate, analyze and apply relevant knowledge
- An outstanding work based and work related learning experience.
- A culture of continuous improvement and total quality that encourages creativity and innovation
- A human resource strategy that values people and teamwork and is committed to employee development and training
- A deep commitment to sustainable development and a green environment
- An appreciation of the cultural heritage and socio-economic diversity of India
- International linkages that promote cross-cultural learning
- Mutually Beneficial and sustained employer engagement.
- Ernst & Young
- HDFC Bank
- Price Water House Coopers
- AC Nielsen
- ITC Limited
- Zee Networks
- Saint Gobain
Institute offers Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management , Information Technology Management , International Business, Retail Management , Insurance & Risk Management and Media Management courses. Institute also offers Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management course.
About IILM MBA Course:-
IILM Business School (IILM BS) offers Postgraduate program Master of Business Administration. The duration of program is two years.
Masters Degree Courses (9)
- Master of Business Administration (Retail Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Media Management)
- Master of Business Administration (International Business)
- Master of Business Administration (Information Technology)
- Master of Business Administration (Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Insurance & Risk Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
Candidates must have Graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university.
Aspirants must have taken the admission test(s) conducted by AIMA or any similar body and he / she should be a graduate in any discipline. The GD & Personal Interviews and work experience (if any but more than one year) also form the basis for admission. JC CAT/MAT/CAT Scores are accepted.
Other Related Articles:-