M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore was started in the year 1995. The institute has created a niche for itself among the premier management institutes of India. It is a part of the Gokula Education Foundation (GEF) established in 1962, which under its banner has many reputed institutions in Engineering, Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy, HOTEL Management, Law, Super Speciality Hospital, School of Advanced Studies etc.
The Institute is duly approved and recognized by AICTE, New Delhi. The curriculum is devised and upgraded constantly by the curriculum evaluation cell consisting of highly placed professionals from various sectors in the industry as well as academia. The Institute has been rated as an “A+” Category Management Institution by Business India, in their latest survey of top B-Schools in India.
The college is an institution of higher education dedicated to the cause of business education. The institution is a part of the M S RAMAIAH Foundation, a charitable trust that has the avowed objective of providing exemplary service in all of its offerings.
Dr M S RAMAIAH, the founder of the MSR Group of institutions, was a pioneer in the educational sector in South India. A visionary leader who rose from humble beginnings to being one of the most respected figures in the field of higher education, he saw education as a noble way to serve society.
To be one of the institutions of choice for students and employers alike
The Mission of RIMS is excellence in business education as defined by the BALDRIGE criteria of excellence in education. We aim to achieve this by
Why Join Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies?
- The first and only B-School in India to have Dual International Accreditation from IACBE and ACBSP
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- Contemporary and dynamic curriculum with equal emphasis on knowing, doing and being
- Passionate, experienced and dedicated faculties
- Excellent Placements
- A team of outstanding core faculty
- Augmented by Practicing Managers (Adjunct and Guest Faculty)
- Use of Case Studies from Harvard, Ivey, INSEAD, Stanford and ECCH
- Simulated Learning from Harvard Business School
- Weekly Interaction with Industry Practitioners
- Rural and Community Projects
Placements at Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore:
The placement cell is well equipped to hold campus interviews and students are guided on making informed decisions resulting in very stable recruitment and selection process. The rampant changes in the field of management and technology have made continuous learning critical to success. The college takes every opportunity in training and developing students to meet countless challenges of the recruitment process and on-the-job performance. The placement cell is well equipped to hold campus interviews and students are guided on making informed decisions resulting in very stable recruitment and selection process.
Top Recruiting Companies:
- ICICI Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Axis Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- American Express
- L & T
- Zenith Infra Projects
- Sun Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- RED FM
- ICICI Securities
- Reliance Securities
- Ernst & Young
- Club Mahindra
- Grand Hyatt
- Just Dial
Exam Required-CAT | MAT | CMAT | XAT
Campus Placement :
(Provided by college)-
Min. Salary : 3.00 Lacs
Avg. Salary : 4.50 Lacs
Max. Salary : 12.00 Lacs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduation Program in Management+Master in Business Administrationt (PGPM + MBA)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration + Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduation Program in Management
- Post Graduate Program in Management + MBA
Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% in the aggregate. Good oral and written communication skills in English. Should have appeared for CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT and scored minimum required marks (CMAT – 50 percentile). Aptitude to pursue post-graduate education in business
- Individual Oral Presentation on a topic to be picked up on the spot (3 minutes)
- Written Essay / Abstract / Review on a topic to be assigned during the admissions process (20 minutes)
- Personal Interview
Other Related Articles:-